It’s the last day of NaBloPoMo, and I made it! Being that I just started this blog, this was my first time attempting this challenge, and I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do it, so I’m pretty proud of myself that I stuck to it. Some things I learned over the course of the past month:
– Coming up with blog topics every single day is hard
– I much prefer to just ramble about my day and my thoughts rather than have a focused subject for each post
– The above is probably something I need to work ou
– Blog hops are the best, and I will continue doing them
– I’d really like to create my own blog template and domain so that I have more control over everything
I probably won’t blog tomorrow, but I know after this past month that I’m dedicated to continuing this little project I’ve started.