One of the things I decided to do for my fitness this year was to sign up for Fitmixer Bootcamp. I had been reading rave reviews on the program from other bloggers for the past year or so, and had wanted to give it a try. I was lucky enough to catch a huge deal on the package during a Cyber Monday sale, so I signed up. Technically, the program began last Monday, but there was a little delay in getting my package of supplies in time, so I decided I would start tomorrow instead. I just watched the first webcast and prepared my food for tomorrow and I’m ready to go!
This week promises to be pretty busy and tough for many reasons. The first being getting accustomed to this bootcamp, and the second being that this is the week that D returns to school after winter break. To hopefully make things run a little smoother on all counts, I did a huge amount of preparation for the week this afternoon. Here are some of the things I did:
Regular Week Prep
– 5 sandwiches made for D’s lunches for the week
– 5 salads made for my lunches for the week
– Organized my clothes so that I know what I’ll be wearing each day (I haven’t done this in a while, but the extra organization is what I’m craving right now)
– Separated the different protein and other supplements into resealable containers
– Watched the first 30 minute webcast
– Printed out my meal plan and prepped my snacks for tomorrow
– Browsed through the Day 1 workouts so I know what to expect
This bootcamp is going to be intense – I can already tell! But I know that if I can stick to it, I’m going to see some great results. I’m excited and nervous at the same time. I’ll be sure to blog about how things go during the 8 weeks of the program!