Happy Friday, everyone! Here’s what’s been going on here lately, in Friday bulletpoint format:
- My workout plan for the week is so far going great! When I was writing that post last weekend, it was something of a spur of the moment decision to give the 21 Day Fix another try this week, but I’m so glad I did. I’ll be writing more about that in my weekly workout wrapup this weekend.
- As I’m sure you’ve noticed by the massive amount of blog posts out there on this topic, fall is here! I’m not usually a huge fan of fall because it means winter is right around the corner (it often starts to snow in October here), but I do enjoy changing seasons and the Halloween spirit of October.
- Speaking of which, D and I have begun our yearly tradition of watching as many horror movies as possible in the month of October. We actually started toward the end of September and we’ve been making our way through the Saw series, the Halloween series, the Sleepaway Camp series and many others.
- Wedding planning is now well underway. We attended a mock wedding at our wedding venue last week. I know what you’re thinking: a mock wedding? What’s that? Well, it ended up being a really great way for us to taste all the food and get a sense of how things would flow on the big day. It was a ton of fun and really got us motivated to start figuring out some vendors and plans.
- Work this week has been STRESSFUL and very busy. It looks like it’s going to stay that way for a while, but I’m very happy that I was still able to stay productive outside of work this week. This weekend will be time for relaxation and trying to catch up and get ahead on some other to-dos so next week doesn’t get as crazy.
- Also on the agenda for the weekend: blog maintenance! After the redesign I did earlier this year, I wanted to continue making tweaks, doing some code maintenance and adding pages. Time to get moving on that one.
- Don’t forget to follow Lisa the Vegetarian on Twitter for updates!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Are you welcoming fall or dreading winter like me?