Happy Thursday, everyone! It’s time for some Thinking Out Loud.
1. Today I woke up at the ungodly hour of 4AM for no good reason other than my eyes popped open and I couldn’t fall back to sleep. This happens to me from time to time. After attempting to go back to sleep for a while and then browsing through facebook and twitter, I decided to just call it quits and get out of bed.
2. Which brings me to now! I just made myself a healthy breakfast of 2 scrambled eggs with some hot sauce, and now I’m trying to be productive before work begins.
3. Speaking of hot sauce, it was only in recent times that I began to like Tabasco sauce. Before that, I was (and still am) a die-hard sriracha girl. I put that stuff on everything – mac and cheese, pizza, cheese, popcorn. It’s the absolute best as a dipping sauce on the side for mac and cheese! But when we were in Disney this past year, I decided to throw some Tabasco on my scrambled eggs at brunch, and I’ve been loving it ever since!
4. Last week I mentioned I had been obsessed with watching vlogs. Well, this week I’ve become obsessed with watching planner videos on Youtube! I like to queue up a bunch of the “plan with me” style videos and let them play while I’m at home.
5. I’ve always been a big planner person, ever since I was young. I have a collection of my old planners (and other notebooks) that date back to at least the age of 11, if not younger, so it’s extremely exciting to me that this type of thing is suddenly popular. I’ve been using an Erin Condren Life Planner for the entirety of 2015 and I love it!
6. According to Timehop, here’s what I was doing on this day throughout the years:
- Going to a Zumba class
- Playing the video game Catherine
- Scanning hundreds of pictures for a family holiday gift
- Going to a Mute Math concert
7. On the agenda for today in the healthy living category, I’m going to make myself a new batch of salads (I have some fresh beets to use – yay!) and drink at least 100 ounces of water. I’ve been neglecting my water intake lately, and I can definitely feel the effects. Time to get back on the bandwagon!
Tell me some of your Thursday thoughts!
If you use Timehop, what were you doing on this day last year?