Thinking Out Loud Thursday

by Lisa on Thursday: Nov 12, 2015

Happy Thursday, everyone! It’s time for some Thinking Out Loud.

Thinking Out Loud

1. Today I woke up at the ungodly hour of 4AM for no good reason other than my eyes popped open and I couldn’t fall back to sleep. This happens to me from time to time. After attempting to go back to sleep for a while and then browsing through facebook and twitter, I decided to just call it quits and get out of bed.

2. Which brings me to now! I just made myself a healthy breakfast of 2 scrambled eggs with some hot sauce, and now I’m trying to be productive before work begins.

3. Speaking of hot sauce, it was only in recent times that I began to like Tabasco sauce. Before that, I was (and still am) a die-hard sriracha girl. I put that stuff on everything – mac and cheese, pizza, cheese, popcorn. It’s the absolute best as a dipping sauce on the side for mac and cheese! But when we were in Disney this past year, I decided to throw some Tabasco on my scrambled eggs at brunch, and I’ve been loving it ever since!

4. Last week I mentioned I had been obsessed with watching vlogs. Well, this week I’ve become obsessed with watching planner videos on Youtube! I like to queue up a bunch of the “plan with me” style videos and let them play while I’m at home.

5. I’ve always been a big planner person, ever since I was young. I have a collection of my old planners (and other notebooks) that date back to at least the age of 11, if not younger, so it’s extremely exciting to me that this type of thing is suddenly popular. I’ve been using an Erin Condren Life Planner for the entirety of 2015 and I love it!

6. According to Timehop, here’s what I was doing on this day throughout the years:

• Going to a Zumba class
  • Playing the video game Catherine
  • Scanning hundreds of pictures for a family holiday gift
  • Going to a Mute Math concert

7. On the agenda for today in the healthy living category, I’m going to make myself a new batch of salads (I have some fresh beets to use – yay!) and drink at least 100 ounces of water. I’ve been neglecting my water intake lately, and I can definitely feel the effects. Time to get back on the bandwagon!

—————————–

Tell me some of your Thursday thoughts!

If you use Timehop, what were you doing on this day last year?

18 Responses to “Thinking Out Loud Thursday”

1. Audrey says:

Whoooooaaaa…. 4am?! That’s crazy talk. I have to be work by 8 and I’m usually rolling out of bed at 7:15… And this week my dogs have been begging to go out at 2am so I have to deal with that. UGH.

2am doesn’t sound too fun either! I’m hoping tonight I can catch up on the sleep I missed.

2. I’ve been waking up at all sorts of ungodly hours lately too — I blame daylight savings, although I’m starting to think that I just don’t need that much sleep. And I’m so in love with my ECLP — I’ve already ordered one for next year, and I can’t wait to start using it 😀

I have my 2016 book already too! I ended up splurging on the platinum version, and it’s so pretty!

3. I am not a fan of anything spicy, ubt after years of my husband drenching things in Tabasco, I now enjoy a few shakes here and there. I love how vinegar-y it is!

4. Ellie says:

I think everyone but me loves hot sauce. One of my friends has a sriracha tattoo! You cannot get more passionate than that! I like things pretty mild, but can get through buffalo sauce as long as there is dip ;-P

5. I LOVE hot sauce, especially Frank’s! It’s the best on eggs, pizza, chili, etc. AND it’s phenomenal mixed with ranch to dip french fries in!

6. ugh to waking up so early! I hate when that happens. I also love to look back and see what I was doing on this day a few years back. Have a great weekend!

7. I hate waking up that early. It’s the worst!

8. That’s crazy how you can see what you were doing on this day in other years! I’m going to have to look up this time hop thing. And no hot sauce for me please, I am the worlds’ biggest wimp when it comes to spicy.

I love Time Hop! I just downloaded it a few months ago after it seemed like everyone on facebook was talking about it. I love being able to look back on things from previous years.

9. Kelly says:

I have all my old planners from when I was younger too! I’m still deciding which one to get for next year – they’re are so many good ones lately!

It’s true, the planner world seems to have exploded lately! There are so many different books and accessories. Very difficult to choose!

10. I wake up like that sometimes. I started keeping my phone outside of my bedroom and it helped some. If I didn’t have it to look at, I found myself more able to fall back asleep….
    I love hot stuff too 🙂

11. I never loved hot sauce until I got pregnant with my daughter; then, I couldn’t get enough of it!

12. I LOVE hot sauce on eggs! My personal favorite is Frank’s, but Tabasco and Sriracha are awesome too. For some reason I find Sriracha less versatile though…I only put it on Asian food (not everything under the sun).

My secret to drinking more water is to use a straw! It’s so childish, but for some unknown reason, I drink a lot more water when I use a straw.

I’ve recently started drinking water with a straw too! It really does make you drink more for some reason.

13. […] Saturday, everyone! I missed out on Thinking Out Loud Thursday this week, so I thought I would do a Saturday Catch Up to make up for […]