Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope your week is going well so far. It’s time for some Thursday thoughts, brought to you by the Thinking Out Loud blog hop!
- It’s been unseasonably warm here in Massachusetts for the past few weeks, which has been amazing. But over the past few years when we’ve had unseasonably warm temps during the fall, there’s been an unpleasant side effect: an invasion of moths. Anyone else experience this near them? If it’s nighttime and warm enough, there will be swarms in the streets and in front of my house. You can’t even open the door after dark!
- D’s birthday is coming up on Tuesday and we’ll be doing our big celebrating this weekend since we’ll both be at work that day. I have all his presents ready to go, and our plans include going out to dinner and driving around doing all of his favorite things, including hitting up the comic book store.
- I recently joined a DietBet in an effort to get myself on the ball with losing weight. I’ve done a few of these in the past and they’re always a lot of fun and a unique way to stay motivated.
- Last night we headed out to our local Panera to have our first informal meeting with our wedding officiant! She seems super sweet and open to anything we want to do. Another thing to check off the wedding to do list.
- In other wedding related news, we’ve booked our photographer and set up a session to do some engagement photos in a few weeks. We’ll be doing them at our house and a nearby park. I’m super excited to get moving on these photos so I can send out our save the date cards.
- I’m in a bit of a music rut lately. Anyone have any suggestions for fun new music that you’re currently loving?
- For the past few weeks, I’ve been making it my goal to drink 100oz of water per day. It’s been so easy for me to just forget/not care about my water intake as it’s getting colder, so I’m making it a priority and tracking it in my planner for added accountability.
- Another issue as it gets colder is that my daily step count tends to plummet. It’s a lot more difficult to get to 10,000 steps when you can’t easily get outside. I’ve been making it a habit to walk more around my house, doing laps when I’m bored and taking the long way to get to wherever I’m going. It’s helping so far!
What is one of your Thursday thoughts?
How do you keep up your step count when it’s too cold to go outside?