I hope everyone is having a great week and a great Thursday. I’m checking in today with my random Thursday thoughts, as usual linking up with Thinking Out Loud:
- It’s in the 60’s outside today! It really feels like spring, and I couldn’t be more grateful that we’ve had a relatively mild winter this year. The sun and warmth are lifting my spirits.
- While this warm air was coming in overnight, there was a giant thunderstorm that woke us up in the early morning around 2 or 3. It was CRAZY loud. I hear there were also tornadoes in other parts of the east coast, so I hope everyone made it through the storms okay!
- I’m usually a huge fan of thunderstorms, but I don’t know if middle-of-the-night sudden ones are quite as nice. I would prefer to live without those.
- Today though, I’m taking advantage of this rare heat wave, and I’ve been getting out for walks every time I have a break at work. It’s so nice! Also it’s helping me get my step count back up after a fairly inactive week.
- This weekend is going to be chock full of wedding related activities. Saturday we’re meeting with the venue for a check in, and Sunday we’re going cake tasting and making a stop at a store nearby to place an order for invitations.
- We’re doing so many wedding related activities every week, yet I’m constantly feeling like we’re behind schedule and racing to catch up. Anyone else feel this way during wedding planning??
- Because of this, any time I have a moment of free time, I start feeling guilty that I’m not doing something wedding related. Ugh!
- In order to get away for a few days and relax, D and I are planning a long weekend away to New York City next month. We’ll probably see a show, do some shopping and try and forget all the stress of normal life. I’m looking forward to it.
- In other news, not all experiences with subscription boxes are good ones. Check out my last post to see what I mean.
- Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter!
Ever had a bad experience with a subscription box?
What are your thoughts on thunderstorms – love or hate?