I’m linking up with Running with Spoons today for my weekly random thoughts, brought to you by Thinking Out Loud:
- We’ve been having some super weird weather here lately. Last Thursday evening, I went to take out the trash and noticed that the sky was growing ominously dark. When I got back into the house, I checked the weather and we had a severe thunderstorm warning, and within minutes the wind was whipping and the rain was pounding down. In the middle of March, it’s pretty rare to see a severe thunderstorm.
- Of course, due to the coincidental timing of the storm, the trash I had put out got knocked over and tossed all around the yard!
- Then, the whole weekend, they were predicting a big snowstorm for this Sunday into Monday. We were going on a road trip to NYC for the weekend, and were planning to drive home on Sunday, so we kept a close eye on the forecast the whole time we were away.
- We did get probably 4-6 inches, but thankfully, it melted that same day. I’m hoping this is the last freak snowstorm of the season.
- This freak snowstorm though, decided to begin on the first day of spring. How cruel, mother nature!
- Possibly due to the dramatic ups and downs of the weather, the day after we got home from our long weekend away, I woke up with a bad cold and a sore throat. I’m still getting over this, but fingers crossed I’m in the home stretch.
- In wedding news, my wedding dress has come in!
I’m going to the shop next weekend for the first try on and to schedule the first official fitting. I’m super nervous!
- We’ve also finally picked out a bridesmaid dress color and style, so that is all underway now. That’s a big weight off my shoulders, since I knew we had waited a little long to get that moving.
- Wedding planning has been completely crazy these past few months, and I know it probably won’t let up until after the big day. I have to say, without my planners, I don’t know how I would be surviving right now!
- I thought I was a list maker before, but now I think I have officially become a list-a-holilc. I have two planners at home, plus now I’m taking a few little notebooks in my purse for on the go, so I can jot down reminders and make more to do lists. I can’t even count how many active lists I have going right now.
- I’ve finally joined Instagram! I don’t know why I held out so long, but I’m really enjoying it so far. Follow me, if you’re interested!
Are you a list maker?
What do you use to keep track of your to do lists and reminders?
What are you most excited about for spring?